What claims is it making?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide teaching you to plan an awesome wedding like a professional one
- Finding out exactly what each member of the bridal partys role and responsibilities are
- Showing you the key questions you must ask to everyone associated with the wedding
- Teaching you the recommended order of events in wedding reception and ceremony
- How do you ask family members for contributions towards your wedding?
- What happens to traditions when you have divorced/remarried parents?
- What to do if people want to bring dates and you are short on space.
- Who should walk you down the aisle if you father has passed away?
- How do you let an unfashionable wedding guest know how to dress?
- Showing the full wedding etiquette for each stage of the wedding
- Teaching you how to save money for every part of your wedding
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Master Wedding Planning Guide scores 74.53/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.masterweddingplanning.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: masterweddingplanning.com you’ll also be taken through to masterweddingplanning.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)